- Three copies of a recent photograph of the applicant must be included with the application. These photographs must be taken full face, without a hat on. No spectacles. Both ears must be visible. No teeth showing.
- Neutral solid background. Black and white photographs are not acceptable. The size of the photographs is 1.77” x 1.38” (45mm x 35mm).
- The recommender is also required to endorse the reverse side of one copy of the photographs with the words: “I certify that this is a true likeness of the applicant”
- We are unable to refund the fees for an application that has been unsuccessful or withdrawn
The other requirements are:
- A notarised letter/affidavit stating that facts relevant to the loss
- A certified copy or original of the required documents and two photocopies of either one.
* All fees are payable in money order to the St. Kitts-Nevis High Commission
* Incomplete application forms which require additional information will be returned to the applicant or his/her representative at the applicant’s cost.