Passport: Application Procedures
Birth Certificate must be original and, where applicable, translated into English. In the event of translations, they must be certified as true copies of the original.
- Sections (1), (2) and (6) must be completed by all applicants.
- Sections (3) and (4) are to be completed where applicable.
- Section 7 is to be completed by the Parent or Legal Guardian of an applicant under age 16.
- Section 8 is to be completed by an applicant age 16 and over.
- Section 9 is to be completed by the recommender, who is expected to have known the Applicant for a period no less than 2 years. The Applicant is required to use a Recommender who has an official office stamp, which must be affixed in the box to the right of that section.
- Section 10 is to be completed if your passport has been lost or stolen.
There is a fee of £50.00 per certificate requiring authentication, to “ST. KITTS NEVIS HIGH COMMISSION”.
In the event that the applicant has multiple Certificates which require certification; the applicant can submit a single Postal Order or Bank Draft made payable to “ST. KITTS & NEVIS HIGH COMMISSION” to cover the combined certification fees. Please remember that these fees are separate from the cost of the application.
A separate FedEx Fee of £75.00 is required to forward the completed application to Capital. This fee is to be made by Bank Draft, to “ST. KITTS NEVIS HIGH COMMISSION”.
- Kindly note that in cases of renewals; applicants are required to submit their current passport with the application for renewal.
- Fee for Citizenship by descent (Investment) – £350.00
- Payments to the Mission are to be made by electronic bank transfer.
Electronic Bank Transfer Payment information:
High Commission for St. Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis NCD Account
Account Number – 13969576
Sort Code 20-06-13
IBAN GB07 BUKB2006 1313 9695 76
- Please note that all Applicants aged 8 and older are required to sign in the signature box located on the first page of the applications form.
- Signature must be centred and cannot touch the lines of the box.
- Applicants are required to provide Four single/cut identical passport size photographs, measuring 1.77” x 1.38” (45mm x 35mm).
- Photographs must not be older than 6 months and must be on a neutral background.
- Photographs are to be taken without glasses or hats, ensuring that the applicant’s entire hairline, entire forehead and both ears can be visible.
- In these photographs, the applicant’s teeth must be visible.
- If the applicant wears a head covering for religious purposes, the head covering must be black in colour but must not obscure the applicant’s hairline.
- The photo must not have any shadow or glare.
- The same Recommender (who completes page 4 section 9) must endorse the reverse side of two of the photographs with the words: “I certify that this is a true likeness of the applicant Mr./Mrs./Miss …….……………………………”.
- The same Recommender is required to add his or her signature below the declaration and to affix his or her official stamp.
- The Recommender must be a professional (doctor, lawyer, banker, accountant, minister of religion, dentist, optician, head teacher, head of an institution or person of similar standing etc).
The other requirements are:
- A notarised letter/affidavit stating that facts relevant to the loss
- A certified copy or original of the required documents and two photocopies of either one.
* Incomplete application forms which require additional information will be returned to the applicant or his/her representative at the applicant’s cost.