Authentication of St. Kitts & Nevis Documents
It is a requirement to have a stamp on the reverse of the original document stating that it is an original document.
For additional information on how to have your documents authenticated, please contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in St. Kitts, www.mofa.gov.kn
Certification of St. Kitts & Nevis Documents
The Consular Section of the London High Commission can certify copies of original St. Kitts and Nevis documents such as birth, marriage and death certificates and passports.
The St. Kitts and Nevis High Commission does not guarantee that Embassies and authorities in foreign counties will recognize a document authenticated by the High Commission. The High Commission therefore advises that the individual making the request verify acceptable methods of authentication with the receiving authority.
All requests for copies must be made in person. Please bring with you the documents to be certified.
Original document(s) to be copied and certified
Fee in an accepted method of payment
Fees are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuation.
- Children (Infant to sixteen years (with five year validity) £75.00
- Old Age Pensioners (65 years and older) £75.00
- Adults 16 years and older £125.00
- Lost Passport – £250.00
- Damaged Passport- £250.00
- Emergency Travel Certificate – £25.00
Please note that with the full introduction of the new biometric passports there will be an adjustment in the fee structure.
- Born to St. Kitts Nevis parent or through a grand-parent – £60.00
- Marriage – £215.00 (if born before 1983)
- £250.00 (if born after 1983)
- Lost Registration Certificate – £125.00
- Required: copy of data page of passport; affidavit stating circumstances of loss; and recent photo
- Actual Certificate is not replaced but the Ministry of National Security will provide a document to certify initial registration of citizenship
- Renunciation/Resumption – £125.00
- Records Search – £45.00
To obtain a copy of a Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, and Death Certificate: Kindly apply directly to the Issuing Authorities in St. Kitts or Nevis
- Authentication – £50.00
- Certification – £50.00
Postage – please include a pre-paid self-addressed special delivery envelope.
All payments are to be made by [electronic] bank transfers to:
High Commission for St. Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis NCD Account
Account Number – 13969576
Sort Code 20-06-13
IBAN GB07 BUKB2006 1313 9695 76